CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Drum Roll Please!!!!!

Well we went to the doctor today for our ultrasound. She said everything looked good, and that all the measurements were right on, and still looking at a due date of December 24th.


Before we went in, Andy and I put a wager on whether it will be a boy or girl. I knew it was going to be a girl, so if I won he had to massage my feet for one hour, in addition to two nights a week letting me watch watch whatever I wanted on TV WITHOUT complaining. He knew it was going to be a boy, so if he won he got to watch all the football he wanted on Saturday's and Sunday's without me complaining about it. So we walked into the doctors office both hoping that we were the winner. The ultrasound tech thought it would be fun to keep us in suspense until the very end, so after about 20 minutes, she finally said "Do you want to know the sex?" And we were like get on with it already! So............



IT'S A BOY!!!!!!!!!


Looks like I will be watching a lot of football this year!

2 comments:

Thinker said...

OOOh so adorable, oh and you like nice too. lets see some prego photos when you start getting big little missy.

Anonymous said...

OH MAN I MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!! I hope all is well. GO Dolphins!!