CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 7, 2007

The Truth is Inside

Yesterday (July 6th) I went to one of my good friends birthday party. I met Chelei at the University of Phoenix a few years back now, and we very quickly became friends. Chelei is one of the funniest and sweetest people I know, and I just love her.

We celebrated her birthday at a world wine bar called Kazimierz. It was a really neat place that had comfy couches and chairs to sit in and great food like Egyptian flat bread pizzas, and cheese and chocolate fondue. The decor was fun as well, very international and old world style, with their current theme being "Christmas in July" which included everything from a Christmas tree, Christmas lights, and even stockings! Kazimierz is meant to replicate a 1920's style speakeasy with the entrance being in the back of the building. There are no real windows, so the lighting is mostly candlelight, and above the entrance in the back is a single sign above the door that reads "The Truth is Inside." See picture below.

In the picture above Chelei is four people to my left, with the pink shirt on. We had a great time at the party. Lot's of good conversation and food, I think I almost needed to be rolled out of the building I was so full. As my good friend Nicole stated as we were eating "Gosh Naomi, you are like a garbage disposal tonight!" Thanks Nicole, love ya! :o) I am pregnant people remember? That food probably help me create part of an eyebrow or something last night! :o) In the picture above Nicole is two people to my left.

Anyhow, Happy Birthday Chelei! Love ya, and hope you had a fabulous day!