CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 5, 2007

The Rump

For those of you who really know me you will understand how impressive this picture really is.

I made my first roast!

I am not much of a red meat eater, never have been. My repertoire consists of chicken, seafood, and more chicken. Usually when Andy asks what we're having for dinner he'll say "Are we having chicken or chicken?"

I started to feel guilty about not cooking red meat enough, and I was also worried that he might soon start to sprout feathers and cluck in his sleep. Hence, the picture to document my first attempt at cooking a roast. I found a good recipe for the crock-pot and tried it out. It was actually pretty good, and Andy enjoyed it which of course was most important. I forgot to take a picture after it was fully cooked, but I am sure you can all tell by this beautiful picture that it was a roast masterpiece! :o)