CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 3, 2007

Washington

Here are some pictures from our trip to Washington. We went up first because it had just been way too long since I had been home. Second, because my brother will be leaving for Iraq in October. He was going to be home that week, and we aren't sure if we will have a chance to see him again, and lastly because I had a baby shower.

Here is a picture with Tara's baby Lucy...CUTIE!

Here is one of Tara, Lucy and I

This was on the plane ride home, I forget which mountains they are, but there were two of them, so I decided to try and snap some photos

This was the second one I saw from the plane

Another cutie picture of Lucy, who looks just like her dad by the way


We went to Whaling Days (It's a little festival that occurs the last weekend in July every year) on Tara and Ryan's boat and had a blast! There were four of us couples, Andy and I, Tara and Ryan, Erin and Bryant, and Sandy and Joe. I can't believe I didn't take any pictures of us, but I do have these of Mt. Rainier. They look way cooler when they are large, but they are still pretty. (This was on the way to Whaling Days.)

This one was taken on the way home, you can kind of see the moon up above the mountain

And just one more.....It's been so long since I had been boating, so it was nice. It was fun to have Andy along too, the Puget Sound is so beautiful, and he's never really had a chance to see it like that.

Here is one of my bro Matthew, myself and Andy

Matthew and I (Doesn't he look happy to be having his picture taken!)

0 comments: