Here is my mom on the left, with Julie and Janet
So this picture definitely needs an explanation.....So my Uncle Mark (AKA My MOTHER, she tried to pawn it off on my Uncle Mark, but we all know who the culprit is) decided to give a gag gift at the shower. I say gag gift because although it was very funny, I don't believe I will be allowing my child or husband to wear these in public anytime soon. What you are looking at is a pair of baby cowboy boots, along with two Davey Crockett hats, one for dad and baby! You can tell I am thrilled, and cannot wait to take a family picture with my two guys wearing their furry hats! Thanks for the laughs mom!
Anyhow, it was a lovely shower. Thanks to everyone who helped put it on, and to everyone who came, I had a great time!




1 comments:
Omi,
Nice blog. It's awesome to see pictures of you and your family. It is cool to see Heidi as well - How is she doing?
Have fun with your little boy. What's his name going to be?
Dave
Post a Comment