Here are some recent pictures of Hudson. He is talking constantly now, and is starting to give those really big belly laughs which I just LOVE! He is not crawling yet, but he keeps pushing himself up, then pushing himself backwards.....I keep telling him he's supposed to be going forward! We also gave him his first haircut!! Uncle Mike told him he had a mullet, which he totally did (But not a bad one), so we figured it was time to cut it. We got out the clippers and trimmed the back and the sides, but I couldn't cut anything off the top, I love his long spikey hair too much. His hair can now be shaped into the coolest mohawk! His haircut makes him look completely different, he looks so much more like a boy and not my little baby.....sniffle, sniffle.
Friday, September 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















3 comments:
HA HA HA I LOVE LOVE LOVE his new hair cut. He's stylin' now!!
Love the mohawk! He is seriously so darling. I'm bummed we didn't get to hang out with him while you guys were here. Next time.
Yeah not a little baby anymore! Isn't it weird what a little haircut will do. I love the picture of him flyin...So Cute! I bet Hudson is love being in his own home and bed finally. K and I can't believe your toe is still hurting you that bad, that sucks! Next time don't be so nice=)
Post a Comment