Here are the stats for our big boy!
29 1/2 inches long = 90%
19 lbs 7 oz = 50%
46 cm head circumference = 75-50%
Can't believe it has already been 9 months! Time just flies...before ya know it we'll be celebrating his first birthday!
He hasn't really been interested in crawling until now. Whenever we walk out of the room he gets upset, and wants to come with us, so he is finally trying to crawl. He is scooting really good, and starting to push that bum up in the air to get on his knees....so in a few weeks I would imagine we'll have a crawler on our hands!
I haven't really minded that it's taken him a bit longer than most to crawl...I don't have to chase him anywhere! Now we'll just have to see how long it takes him to go from crawling to walking.





1 comments:
9 Months old!! It goes by too fast huh? And look what they become in 9 short months! I can't believe my little A is already 7 months! Hudson stop being so cute!!
Post a Comment