1. Sonics diet cherry limeade.....seriously nothing better on a hot day, they are so good!
2. The Office! Andy and I never got into that show, not because we didn't think it was funny, but because if we watch every show we wanted to we would be on the couch 24 hrs a day! However, over the summer we finally started renting and watching all the seasons so we could start watching in the fall when season 5 starts. When I first started watching I always thought it was funny but Michael...Steve Carell's character was so absurd it annoyed me at times, but the more I watched the more addicted I got. It has some of the best characters on TV....Dwight kills me, whoever writes his character is a genius! I also love the pranks Pam and Jim play on Dwight...... and Kevin,...well he is just weird! Anyhow, great show....we can't wait to see what happens in season 5!






0 comments:
Post a Comment