I have so many pictures to post and things to write about from Washington and Utah, but seriously I just DO NOT have the time right now. Since I have been home, Andy and I both started school full time...he goes in the morning, I go in the night. I also have been interviewing for a few different jobs...I think I have had a interview everyday for the past 3 days, and I HATE interviews! So between all of that and Hudson, and trying to get my house in order after being gone for so long....blogging will definitely be taking a back seat for a few weeks.
Hopefully I can get on here soon to post the pictures, but for now, I need to go mow my lawn and pull some weeds! SO FUN!
:o)




1 comments:
I am so glad that you guys stayed in Utah so long, we love when we get to see and hang out with you all. Love little Hudson! And I'll be honest, your crazy life does not sound very fun right now, Sorry!=)
Post a Comment