CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 4, 2008

Update...

So I totally forgot to update the blog about Hudson's CT Scan....I have had so many people call and ask so I thought I better get an update!
Well the CT Scan went well. They did not see anything abnormal, so the first diagnosis of torticollis was correct. Since he has not straightened up 100%, they are looking at more aggressive forms of Physical Therapy. Also, looking at him wearing some sort of cap while he sleeps at night. The crainiofacial specialist at Children's said that usually with these more aggressive therapies, it only takes a few months for it to fix the problem completely....so I suppose we'll see. We are setting up an appointment this week to look at options.
We'll be sure to keep everyone posted.....thank you all so much for your thoughts, prayers, and phone calls....it's great to have such wonderful family and friends.
Love to you all,
Andy, Naomi, and Hudson.

0 comments: