CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 8, 2008

New Hairs

I had an itch to be blonde again....so I decided to scratch it! I have been really dark now for about 3 years so it was definitely time to switch it up!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

That's awesome!! Can't wait to see it in person :)

Chris Stewart said...

I LOVE it!! You are just too dang cute! specially with your new haircut! Ok, so I know you've had this haircut for a little bit, but it's still new to me. ;) Miss ya!

becki said...

Girl you can rock that blonde! I LOVE it!

ps. do you have a picture of you and your friends in your Twi-Shirts?

Clarissa and Mark said...

The blonde looks great! I'm glad the color worked out. You looks so cute!

Dr. Drew said...

What's happenin' Shully Family?? Loving the new hairstyles both Naomi and Huddy.

Drew and Jenny said...

What a sexy mama! I love it and I love your blog. Little Hudson is such a cutie and it's fun to see him grow up! Anyway, keep in touch!