I love to read....I usually read a book every two weeks or so. I have read lot's of good books, but of course I have my favorites. I really love the Harry Potter series....It's one of those series where you just lose yourself in the characters and in their world. They are light and fun and you just can't put them down....
I have heard about the Twilight series for a long time now, but for whatever reason I just never was interested. Someone at one point said it was about a girl who falls in love with a vampire, and I just didn't really think that was my cup of tea. But everyone who read them just raved about them....kinda of comparing them with the Potter series. So I decided to give them a try, I figured I read books about wizards so why not vampires, and let me tell you and I glad I picked up that first book!
They are like Harry Potter for me in a sense that I can't put them down, there are three books in the series, and I went through all three in 4 days! The fourth book comes out the first week in August and I am probably a little too excited about it. This is a book where when you finally put it down for a while, the characters stay with you, and you get totally immersed. It's a really easy read, you actually find the books in the teen section at Barnes and Noble. This series is also much more a romance, so great for all the ladies, but maybe not so much for the men.
Anyhow...LONG story short....if you're look for a really good series that is easy to read that you can't put down....read Twilight by Stephenie Meyer....2nd book is called New Moon, 3rd is called Eclipse, and the 4th book called Breaking Dawn comes out August 2nd. Her website is http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/





2 comments:
I'm so glad you finally caved! I am glad that I read them, they are so great. You should read her other new book called The Host. It came out in May and is a little harder to get into than Twilight but about 200 pages into it or so you cannot put it down. Give it a whirl while you wait for Breaking Dawn.
Ok, so I went out and bought this book either the same day or soon after you suggested it, and I finally got the chance to start it...Scott is getting so mad at me cause the only thing I want to do is read this book!! I'm only half way through it and I'm addicted. Thanks! :)
Post a Comment