CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Pictures, pictures, and more....you guessed it....PICTURES!


I have no idea why this picture won't flip the right way, it's not like this on the camera or computer only when I put it on here..oh well. We went to Portland last weekend and it was like 100 degrees that day! we were out in a park and it was so hot we stripped him down and put a cold wipe on his head....he thought it was funny!
Finally mastering the bottle hold....one of the greatest days of my life!
I think the flash shocked him a little.....what do you think?

This kid will NOT take a binky.....I know I should be grateful cause it's one less habit to break, but sometimes it would be so handy! The only thing he will take is your finger, yes...your finger (A clean one.) Holding a finger in his mouth when he's fussing is not always practical so every once in a while I still stick a binky in his mouth hoping he will take it. Well last week, all of the sudden he was all about the binky. He actually kept it in his mouth! I guess it's a good thing I got pictures cause the whole taking a binky thing was extremely short lived. He just like to mess with my emotions!
And yet another sideways picture

Trying to keep cool in Portland
Drooly Baby

0 comments: