CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Photoshop Skills (Kinda)

So I have been pretty much been obsessed lately with editing some of our pictures. I have never really done it before, but man once you get started it is addicting! I am not very good at it at all, there is so much you can do it's ridiculous...but I have been trying, and thought I would post a few pictures from our trip to Portland a few weekends ago. These pictures are amateur editing at it's best for sure, but still was fun to dink around with them. It was really hot in Oregon like 100 degrees, which is very hot for that area so we went that day down to the waterfront park and Columbia River Gorge, and played around in the water.....these were the pictures we took before we hit the water.


Crazy Family! I look nuts, and Hudson ...well I don't know what he's doing...??
This one is a little bit more shall we say...normal?!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

CUTE!! You did a good job!!