I am embarrassed for him every time I look at these pictures. I am sure he will kill us when he's older, but dang I get a good laugh out of them! Up in Washington it snowed like 4 different times. Being from Arizona we don't own a snow suit for him. So we kind of threw something together so we could at least take him out in the cold. There wasn't actually snow on the ground when he went outside in this, it was just really cold, and for some reason we were outside doing something and wanted to take him out with us....so we geared him up!
Mom get me out of this thing!
And we documented the whole thing on video for your viewing pleasure...enjoy!




5 comments:
LOL that is so funny!! What a cutie, though!! HA HA HA, what is that on his feet?? Gloves?? LOL That made my day :)
Wait...you're a postsecret fan too?? LOVE it...I have a few of the books and I read it EVERY sunday!!
on his feet are these knitted slippers of mine....they totally look like leg warmers on him!
Oh man that is too much! I miss you guys so much! Lucy misses her "boos" big time. We can't wiat to see you again. Give that little HuddyBear a squeeze for me!
That's hilarious!
Post a Comment