CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 16, 2009

Hudson is walking.....like an old man!

This is the last post of old pictures....I am finally caught up!
While in Washinton one of our elderly neighbors had a walker. Whenever we would go over there he would always start playing with it and pushing it around. She had an extra one, so she let us borrow it for a while cause he would start crying everytime we had to leave and he couldn't play with it anymore. Thanks Millie!
I do have to make a note that as of March 4, 2009 Hudson is finally taking steps on his own! He has been so LAZY about walking! He is still really wobbly, and only takes about 6-7 steps at once, but it's so exciting! We are working at getting it on camera. Whenever we pull out the camera he sits down...We need to become very very sneaky!



So fun! He would pull himself up on it.






Are you sure I can't eat the camera?

Having fun with Dad

Chillin out max and relaxin all cool

(Please tell me I'm not the only one who know this theme song!)





He's not having any fun is he?

He LOVES to be thrown in the air!


Here is another sideways video for your viewing pleasure!

What a NERD!

1 comments:

Shuldberg Family said...

That is so funny with the walker - what a cute kid.