Once again, this is about 2 months late, but I just finally downloaded all the pictures from my camera.
So Hudson is finally forward facing in his car seat, and I think he likes it. I think he likes the view as well as being able to see Mom and Dad. We just got him new car seat for our other car....its a Britax Boulevard, and let me tell you that thing is sweet and worth the money! His head does not seem to slump forward in the Britax like it does in this Triumph. I don't know how he can sleep like this, but he usually passes out in his car seat and looks just like this! Cutie!!




2 comments:
So cute. Darci has the Britax Marathon in Jer's truck - still rear facing - but she LOVES the big girl carseat. You can never go wrong with Britax - and did you get the Boulevard one that makes the sound when it is tight enough on the babe? I want to see how that works!
my gramas & grampas want to see more pictures of me please!!!!!!!!!!!!!mommy !!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment