I went in to get Hudson from his nap the other day, and this is what I found! He pulled himself up for the very first time, well at least the first I've seen. So when Dad got home from school that day we lowered the crib!
Hudson, stop growing! This past week has been a week of SO many firsts for you, I can't keep up! You are now crawling everywhere, and pulling yourself up on things, and go from laying down to sitting up in 2.5 seconds! You also have become quite the eater, and pretty much gobble down anything we put in front of you, and it's amazing how all the sudden it all gets into your mouth and not all over yourself. You follow us everywhere and open up drawers and cabinets, and get into everything! You are babbling so much more, and are starting to wave bye, bye....we do this with you all the time, you can kind of say it, and you like to copy us and wave your hands, but you haven't quite put the two together yet. You also now raise your arms up when you want us to pick you up. You love to have us help you balance while you stand on your feet so you can bounce. You also try to take steps every once in a while....no walking yet though OK! Give me a little bit more time where I still consider you my baby, and not my little BOY!
It's amazing to watch you grow, and figure out this world around you. We love you so much, and love nothing more than to just be with you and experience everything through your eyes. You make even the most mundane of tasks funny and interesting because everything is new to you. There are times at night before we go to bed, that we both have to sneak in and look at you because we haven't seen you in 4 hours, and we already miss you. We find great joy in being your parents, and hope that you always know how much you are loved, wanted, and cherished. Thank you for making our family more complete.







2 comments:
Wow!! He's growing really fast!!
I just found jackson doing the same thing today - what are they doing to us?
Post a Comment