A couple of years ago Andy and I were out shopping at a store and saw this skunk costume that was so cute, it had a big fluffy skunk tail, then on the butt it said "Little Stinker." We always said our first kid had to be a skunk for their first Halloween. I looked everywhere for that costume this year, but could only find good ones online, I did go to a Halloween store last minute though and found a great one, but of course they didn't have his size. Anyhow, we ended up finding a super cute elephant costume trunk, tusks, big dumbo ears and all....he was so adorable in it, and I am so glad we found it!
We were up at my parents house this year so we just decided to take him around the neighborhood a bit, and go to friends and families houses. We had a blast, and of course had a huge photo shoot to document his first Halloween that he will never remember. He had a good time carving his first pumpkin, but having candy for the first time might have to wait until next year.
We were up at my parents house this year so we just decided to take him around the neighborhood a bit, and go to friends and families houses. We had a blast, and of course had a huge photo shoot to document his first Halloween that he will never remember. He had a good time carving his first pumpkin, but having candy for the first time might have to wait until next year.
Hudson's very own pumpkin
Here's our elephant!
So cute!

Here is Hudson with my cousins kids, who were batman, and Ben from the Fantastic Four
Just about to go out...I didn't dress up, I just didn't know what to do....I think from now on though I will dress up, I think it will make it fun for Hudson for all of us to dress up together.I should also note that Hudson was not scared of anyone! There were quite a few people that came to my parents house with scary masks on, and I kept thinking he would freak out, but he just laughed at them and wanted to touch the masks....it was pretty funny!
Hope everyone had a fun Halloween....now I just need to keep my hands out of Hudson's loot!








2 comments:
I love his little elephant costume!!! He looks absolutely adorable! I've seen the skunk costume you're talking about, and it is cute, but I love him in the elephant. I think you guys made a wise choice. What a cutie!
Both your elephant and pumpkin are cute :)
Post a Comment