CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 31, 2008

SCARY Pumpkins!

We're up in Washington again for a bit hanging out with Grandma and Grandpa Foxworthy.
The other night my cousins kids came over and wanted me to help them carve their pumpkins. Of course they are 7 and 8 year old boys so they had to have SCARY pumpkins! I went online and found some templates and let them choose which one they wanted. If I do say so myself, I think they turned out alright!

Of course we had to turn out all the lights and take pictures


Here are the two little rascals, Jared on the left, Leo on the right

And here is Hudson in his pre-costume outfit, it glows in the dark! I will be posting pictures of Hudson's pumpkin and costume later.
Happy Trick-or-Treating!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW, that's AWESOME!! We have to hang out before you go back to AZ!! Hudson looks so cute, can't wait to see his costume.