CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 12, 2010

Ryker's Newborn Pictures


I had Ryker's newborn pictures taken in January right before we left for Washington.  He was 3 weeks old when we had them taken, and was actually a little bit older than I would have liked.  Ideally he would have been 1 or 2 weeks old at the most, but with Christmas, the photographer and I were not able to meet up until he was 3 weeks old.  There were a few poses I would have liked to have done, but was not able because he was too awake.  But overall I think they turned out pretty cute.  It was sure a lot of work just for these couple if pictures, but I really think they turned out cute.  I especially like the ones of him in the brown knit hat, my mom sent that to me, and I just think it's adorable.  I can't believe he was so tiny then!  He is almost 4 months old now, and I am so happy we captured this on film.  This is one thing I never did with Hudson that I really regret, so I wanted to be sure to have them done with Ryker. 


0 comments: