CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Our Budding Artist

So I have a few more older posts that I need to catch up on before I post more recent stuff so stick with me!
Hudson had recently found the joy of scribbling....on everything! So here are a few portraits of our little artists work. This was a few months ago, and since then thankfully he has figured out that it's naughty to draw on anything but paper.






For about two weeks he had this fascination with throwing stuff in the toilet. He would find something interesting, pick it up, run down the hall toss it in the toilet, slam the lid, and run away.
It's fun when you're pregnant and you get up to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night (1 of 50 times) and find little treasures like this! How did he do this, and we didn't see it?!

0 comments: