When I am in Washington you can usually find me with my best friend from high school Tara. She has two cute girls...Lucy who is 22 months, and Chloe who is 3.5 months. When Hudson and Lucy first met, they weren't too interested in each other mostly cause Hudson was too little to play with. However, now that he is mobile, Lucy seems to be warming up to him. She calls him "Uh-don" and is very sweet to him. They are so funny together, so I wanted to put some pictures of them up.
I am trying to get Lucy to smile, but she just folded her arms and shot me this stare! So much attitude....just like her mother! Work it girl!
Here is Lucy checking in on Hudson who is eating some of her chicken. He kept throwing his sippy cup and she kept picking it up for him....Thanks Lucy!
Big girl!
I promise I can explain the pink heart pajamas! Hudson and I were over late one night, and Tara and I were just going to get up and go shopping in the morning anyway, so we just decided to stay the night.....we had everything but pajamas with us, so lucky Hudson got to borrow some from Lucy. I think he rocked them pretty good...he is confident in his manhood....but I tell you it was so weird to look at him in those, I had to do a double take sometimes.









1 comments:
Oh my goodness, Hudson in the pink pj's is awesome. I just showed it to Jer and we both had a good laugh.
Post a Comment