My parents have two large maple trees that cover the front yard in leaves every Fall. I always remember as a kid "Helping" my Dad rake leaves, just to jump in the piles, and toss the leaves all over the yard again. Since only palm trees exist in Arizona, I really wanted some pictures of Hudson with the beautiful Autumn leaves that bring back so many memories of my childhood.
My Dad and I held the photo shoot in our front yard, and took over a hundred pictures, and these are just a few of the best shots. I was telling my Dad I am sure glad I am not a child photographer....constantly trying to get this kid to laugh or smile, taking a hundred shots, and only a few of them are GREAT....too much work for me! Anyhow, I am really happy with how they turned out, and he just looks so suave in his argyle sweater and old man flat cap!
He kept trying to take his hat off and the only way to make him keep it on was to distract him, so I just kept throwing leaves in the air....he loved it!
My HANDSOME little man

Here he is trying to take that hat off again.....I was throwing leave up in the air again so he would stop trying to take it off.....as you can tell he is looking up at them....about two seconds later he fell over.




1 comments:
K these pictures are so cute of Hudson! Back to blonde..I like. I'm jealous you sold your house, maybe one day we will get so lucky!
Post a Comment