CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Just a Reminder

Hi everyone. I just wanted to post a quick reminder that we will be leaving for Texas this Friday, November 2nd to see Matthew off to Iraq. I know many of you expressed interest in sending something with me to give to him. We are taking off Friday evening so if you get it emailed to me before then, I can still get it to him. I would not suggest snail mail at this point since there is no guarantee it will get to me in time.


Thanks!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Andy and Naomi,
This is Jon... Kat's friend from the days of Orem and the small white basement apartment on 7th east in Salt Lake. I hope you remember me. I haven't seen you guys in a long time. I found the link to your blog on Kat and Kaleb's blog. I am married now (since last March) and it's been great! I check out your blog probably daily. Congrats on having a baby soon. Well, I hope all continues to go well. Hope to hear from you soon. Check out our blog. I think it's very much neglected by others (as far as comments, etc.) But we try our best to keep up on it. Though blogs definitely are not as fun as once kids arrive, it's still pretty sweet. Talk to you later.