So this past week was a particularly stressful week for me. I had a lot going on at the store with caterings, people calling in sick, dealing with different employee issues in addition to parenting classes, and Dr. appointments and other personal issues.......it was just busy, and I was exhausted and frustrated!
So, it was so nice to come home one day last week to find this edible "Flower" arrangement in the fridge from Andy! It was so pretty and the strawberries were covered in DARK CHOCOLATE! MMM.....so good! I just plopped my fat pregnant butt on the couch watched a TiVo'd episode of Oprah and ate my flowers! Great ending to a crazy day!
Thanks Andy, I love you!
So, it was so nice to come home one day last week to find this edible "Flower" arrangement in the fridge from Andy! It was so pretty and the strawberries were covered in DARK CHOCOLATE! MMM.....so good! I just plopped my fat pregnant butt on the couch watched a TiVo'd episode of Oprah and ate my flowers! Great ending to a crazy day!
Thanks Andy, I love you!




2 comments:
GO ANDY!! Way to pull through! See he has it in him.=) post more pictures of your cute prego belly! It sucks that we don't get to see you guys all the time...We miss you guys!
That's so sweet of Andy. Hope that things calm down for you so that you can take it easy.
Post a Comment