CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 14, 2009

Fun at the Bremerton Water Park = Young Love!

So there are still a few things to post from our trip back to Washington in JULY!!! Of course whenever I go home I have to hang out with my bestie Tara, and her cute little family. One day we went to Azteca (A Mexican restaurant that I have to go to when I'm in town), and then down to the Bremerton Water Park. I had not been there yet, and it's pretty nice right there in downtown Bremerton by the ferry docks.
Here is cute Chloe posing in my shades


The three amigos...Chloe, Lucy, and Hudson.

Chloe checking out Hudson

Hudson thinking about making a move.....

And he goes for it!!!

(OK fine...I will admit, Tara placed his hand there for the picture..it's cute though!)





Chloebug!

0 comments: