Here are a few updated pictures of Hudson. Sorry I haven't been updating a lot lately, we have just been so busy and nothing really exciting has been going on. There are a few pictures of Hudson during bath time, and our first attempt at feeding him cereal.....that was sure interesting! We didn't get the picture, but he got all excited and started waving his hands all over the place and knocked the bowl right out of my hand and it went EVERYWHERE.....FUN! He still hasn't really caught on to the whole eating cereal thing, he kind of sucks on the spoon like it's a bottle, and sometimes it stays in his mouth and other times he just spits it right back out.
There are also a few pictures of Hudson and I, and one of them is from Mother's Day afternoon. Hudson and Daddy really spoiled Mommy for her first Mother's Day. I had such a wonderful time spending the day with my guys.........Thank you boys so much for my gifts and the great dinner, I just love being a Mom!
Notice the strategically placed wash rag
(These are the smiles before he hit the bowl and cereal went flying everywhere)
Hudson has officially discovered his toes! They are in his mouth all the time now.....Feet....Yummy!
He loves to have his feet tickled, he just laughs and laughs.....here is daddy tickling his feet at bath time with a sponge.




2 comments:
He is such a cutie!! Just ADORABLE!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your hair!! It really fits you :)
I'm glad you had a good mother's day...YAY!!
He is getting so big! Olivia didn't like cereal at first too, I felt like I was forcing her to eat so I just waited til she was a little older then she loved it. I hope you guys are doing good, next time you are in AZ we need to get together and play wii again, it was so fun!
Post a Comment