CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 26, 2007

Don't Be Jealous

So I told my mom I would post a picture of my turkey this year. It turned out pretty good if I do say so myself. I always brine the turkey the night before in a salt and sugar mixture which helps to make it really tender, and have a crispy skin. Of course I had to stuff it with my moms stuffing, and then add vegetables and seasonings in the pan for extra flavor. This picture was taken at the almost finished mark, so imagine this, but browned all the way when it was done.


Happy Thanksgiving

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I am glad you sent me your blog- I can't wait for you to have your baby. I have to warn you that recovery is not fun but you'll never feel more emotion than when you have your baby. The best ever! What are your names?

About the pictures. My friend took them and then I edited them and stuff. If you want I can give you her number or I can do your pix. There is a link to my website on my blog if you want to see my stuff.