CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 9, 2007

Lunar Eclipse

Andy and I are big nerds, so we set our alarm clocks a few weeks ago to get up at 2:30am to see the lunar eclipse we had recently. I had never seen one in person, so we were both pretty excited about it. I had my camera all ready to go, and was looking forward to getting some great shots! In Figrue A below you will see my first shot of the eclipse, which I think is pretty good for an amateur photographer. It took a lot of skill, and a steady hand to get this shot!



Figure A


Now in Figure B below, you will see my second shot of the eclipse which is not nearly as good as the first, I just can't figure out what happened! It's terrible compared to the first shot!
Figure B

Oh ya, I guess I should probably mention that the first shot is actually my dad's fine photography skill not mine. That might have something to do with the lesser quality of the picture in Figure B as that is the one that I took. Now I will mention that my dad does have a lens a mile long, so he has a bit of an advantage, however I still have a long way to go in the land of skilled photography. I might not have a good shot of the eclipse, but at least I have my memories!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very true... you guys must be big nerds to get up in the middle of the night. Great work on the photography skills, however in progress they may be!